With the rising risk of the Coronavirus, it is important that you call your PCP if you are having symptoms.
If your PCP office is closed, call the free Nurse Call Line at (855) 872-1852. The nurse will help you decide if you need to see a Doctor right away.
- For DC Government updates or more information, you can visit: coronavirus.dc.gov
- For information on DCPS and Meals for students and please visit: coronavirus.dc.gov/food
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: cdc.gov
- COVID-19 Testing for Children: childrensnational.org
- Public Charge Rule FAQs Spanish with COVID-19 Information: dhcf.dc.gov
- YOUR HEALTH IS OUR PRIORITY. DON'T DELAY CARE: Click Here
- For more information, please visit: dchealth.dc.gov
Effective Monday, March 16, 2020
Due to the current rising risk of the Coronavirus, the Wellness Centers and Resource Center of CareFirst CHPDC, will temporarily close effective Monday, March 16, 2020.
Our goal is to ensure the health and safety of our enrollees is protected.
Please call enrollee services at (202) 821-1100, if you have questions or need assistance.